International ticket office at Népliget coach station
The International Ticket Office of VOLÁNBUSZ can be found in Budapest at Népliget coach station.
- -on workdays: 06:00-19:00
- weekends and holidays: 06:00-17:00
|until 20/04/2018||as published above|
|on 21/04/2018||Saturday||6:00 - 19:00|
|between 22/04/2018 and 29/04/2018||as published above|
|on 30/04/2018||Monday||6:00 - 17:00|
|on 01/05/2018||Tuesday||6:00 - 17:00|
|between 02/05/2018 and 20/05/2018||as published above|
|on 21/05/2018||Monday||6:00 - 17:00|
|from 22/05/2018||as published above|
Customer calling system:
There is a customer calling system placed before the international ticket office and the cashiers can only serve customers having a number.
We ask you to drag a serial number and watch the displays to be able to go to the proper desk when called.
10 minutes before closing of the international ticket office the customer calling system closes which after it is not passible to drag a line number.
Cases to arrange:
- purchasing of an international busticket for international VOLÁNBUSZ; for some Eurolines services and for all FlixBus services
- modifying of international bustickets
- recording of tickets participating in Frequent Traveller Program
- refund of a busticket purchased personally from VOLÁNBUSZ
- putting a request for refund a busticket purchased online from VOLÁNBUSZ
To buy a ticket we ask you to bring the travel document(s) /ID or passport/ of the passanger(s) or the copy of that.
In case the passanger needs a visa to travel we ask you to present that as well. (for the journey the original documents are necessary certainly)
You can pay in the international ticket office by cash (HUF only) and by credit card.